EcoVerde is hiring and looking for a Project Engineer.
The Project Engineer must have at least 3 years experience and will possess competency in the following areas in order to perform his/her role in a safe, productive, and effective manner.
- Supports Sr. Project Manager in all aspects of the projects with accuracy and in a timely manner including:
- Reviews Requests for proposals.
- Creates cost estimates for approval from supervisor.
- Creates proposals for clients.
- Creates, reviews and maintains project schedules on Smartsheet.
- Creates submittals and reviews shop drawings as assigned.
- Manages cash flow on the projects.
- Is comfortable with presenting and meeting with potential clients.
- Provides support to the project team to maintain and develop owner and client relationships.
- Maintains a clean and orderly warehouse and office space.
- Manages and coordinates field operations with contractors/clients to effectively communicate responsibilities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Assures the quality of the work is in accordance with plans and specifications.
- Manages all assigned field labor to accomplish designated tasks.
- Gathers data at jobsites using instruments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering is preferred, but can be substituted with experience.
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Field or Project Engineer.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups is a MUST.
- Outgoing personality and organized is a MUST.
- Ability to maintain and develop a long-standing relationship with project contractors/clients is a MUST.
- Fast learner is a MUST.
- Advanced analytical and reading skills.
- Ability to work effectively with clients and contractors.
- Ability to resolve issues quickly with little or no direction from a superior knowing that customer satisfaction is a priority.
- Ability to work in multiple projects and tasks.
- Ability to identify problems, gathers data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Physical demands and work environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to handle/feel objects, tools, or controls and reach with hands and arms. You are occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop or kneel.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time.
Competitive salary offered commensurate with experience including potential for Bonus Structure.